Cinema Technician / Full Time / Soho House 76 Dean Street / £13ph
We are looking for a Cinema Technician to join our team. The position requires a wide range of skills including knowledge and experience in all forms of film and video formats; AV/IT knowledge and experience and sound engineering experience is preferred as well as the ability to work with different computer systems.
To work a varied rota split over seven days, with an emphasis on evening shifts as well as weekend work when required.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years technical cinema experience and be able to work well within a team, comfortable communicator, flexible and with a readiness to be completely hands-on. Candidates will be required to work 45-50 hours a week at a rate of £13/hour, weekend work included, and be flexible to work across other Soho House & Co sites like the Electric Cinema Portobello and White City House.
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Family Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
- Team Events – from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites